
I had an amazing weekend at the beach with the mister and the little mister. Brett is doing some work on my brother-in-law's mother's charming beach house, so Jack and I tagged along.
While Brett worked, I...
- finally finished piecing my quilt (I will have to post a picture later),
- finished listening to The Lost Symbol, which was really not that great, by the way, (I am obsessed with listening to books on my iPod these days while I craft, sew, clean, do laundry, cook, drive, etc.),
- started listening to Anne of Green Gables,
- practiced the guitar (Brett started teaching me to play last week and I'm kind of addicted, but not that good yet),
- took some walks along the beach,
- watched a couple movies,
- took some photos,
- did a little reading, and
- played with Jackson.
While Brett worked, Jackson...
- played with an empty spool of thread for hours and hours, (It's his favorite toy. I'm not even sure why I bother buying him anything else!)
- listened to my not-so-great guitar playing,
- played with Brett's iPod,
- slept,
- smiled,
- laughed,
- ate, and...
- learned how to crawl!! It was his determination to get my lens cap that finally did the trick.



What a fun weekend! I want one like that...and what a beautiful view! I need to see your quilt!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for Jackson learning how to crawl! Sounds like a fabulous weekend.
ReplyDelete