Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jackson and the Bowtie


I followed this tutorial to make the adorable bowtie that Jackson is wearing. I just love how it turned out and how cute it looks on my little man. It took some time to make, but I think I've got it down, so the next one won't be so time consuming. Oh, and the next one will be for Brett. Yes, that's right, he wants to have a matching bowtie with Jacskon.


 I decided that we needed a little photoshoot to show off Jackson's new bowtie and his cuteness. This was not on his agenda; however, he was a little happier when I pulled out the guitar.



4 comments:

  1. I like the bowtie. I really like the idea of you making a matching tie for Brett. They could wear their ties together on Easter. Not seeing that live and in-person is another reason it stinks you moved out of our ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Maybe they'll just have to show you in person then another day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the photo shoot! Of course I love the green back drop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bow-tie, I should make one for Grant! Ha, I'm not sure if he would wear it though--he's super picky about what I dress him in. Love the backdrop, great shoot!

    ReplyDelete