Friday, April 15, 2011

Pillow Makeover

This ugly pillow (and a few more just like it) came with my couch. I never really liked them much, but used them anyway because they are pretty comfortable. 

But, today I decided to give it a little makeover.


Ta-da... 


Isn't it sooooo much cuter now?? I am going to make another one that is just the opposite, but I couldn't not post a picture as soon as I finished this one!

I got the idea over at Make It and Love It. I didn't end up following the tutorial because it was pretty straight forward and my pillow is a different shape, but you can find the tutorial here if you want it.

Happy Friday! 

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Katie-o! I hope the pillow is still comfy, though. I love leaning on those when I'm hanging-out on your couch watching the cuteness of Colin, Pierce, and Jacky B all playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That turned out really cute! I love seeing your little projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craftiness is so impressive! I love the fabric choice, it's very warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete