I have oh so much to blog about right now, but this short post will have to do until later. I've got to catch some zzzzzzzz's.
I bought the e-book, Say No! to Auto by Kristen Duke, and I am now committed to turning the camera off of auto and on to manual. I have wanted to do this for a long time, but have never taken the time to really learn how. I've been afraid of messing up my photos and losing the moment. But now is as good a time as ever. I have a lot to learn, but here's my start...
Doesn't he kinda look like a little old man in this picture??

I need to get brave and do the same thing!! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteIs there a prequel to Ms. Duke's book? Perhaps called "Say YES! to Your Camera"? I think only I know what cute kids I have because the last time I got out our camera was... Cripes.
ReplyDeleteAlso, please look for my new book: "Say Yes! to Hanging-out Soon" by Ashley.