Check out this bed head. He doesn't have a lot of hair, but the hair he does have gets a little crazy sometimes. I love it. And sometimes, if we're not going anywhere, I just leave it like that. :)
Your son is adorable. It took me a while to figure out who Katie Lady was when I saw your comment, so I clicked to find your blog (I know a lot of Katies). I saw your post down below about Sunriver. So jealous! I love that place. Miss you!
His Hair is Almost as Crazy as the hair on my arm:-)
ReplyDeleteYour son is adorable. It took me a while to figure out who Katie Lady was when I saw your comment, so I clicked to find your blog (I know a lot of Katies). I saw your post down below about Sunriver. So jealous! I love that place. Miss you!
ReplyDelete