Monday, March 28, 2011

Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Ashley style

Have you ever had the delicious chicken alfredo pizza from the Olive Garden? It's good, right? I bet you didn't think it could get better, but oh, it can. Our friends made us some chicken alfredo pizza tonight that was even better. Seriously, so good. The sauce and seasoning were amazing, thanks to Ashley, and the dough for the crust was from Winco of all places. Just another reason for me to love Winco. I didn't get a picture of the actual pizza, but it looked a lot like this. I see some pizza making in my future.


Here's the recipe: (I didn't write it down, so I hope this is right.)
  • Cook the chicken in oil and garlic powder.
  • To make the sauce, heat 1 stick of butter, one cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 cup of parmesan cheese, and some ground red pepper.
  • Roll out the pizza dough in a little bit of flour and cover with the sauce, chicken, mozzarella cheese, sliced green onions, ground red pepper, and garlic powder.
  • Cook according to the instructions on the dough package (I assume). Enjoy!


And here are our handsome boys playing together...



(Jackson and Pierce are only 5 weeks apart.)



The boys are wearing the shirts we made them, but I'll tell you all about our shirt-making binge in another post. Good night!

4 comments:

  1. Mostly right... I use ground red pepper (not crushed), so that the zing is more evenly distributed. And I put both ground red pepper and garlic powder on the pizza before baking.

    I'm glad you liked it so much! I'm also amused to see Pierce playing with a potato masher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, how did I forget about our red pepper conversation??

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds delicious!!! I wanna try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to tell you that i LOVE the new blog! I'm totally going to do the iron-on tie t-shirt....way too cute! Jackson is so super adoreable...I just have to keep saying it!

    ReplyDelete