It's no secret that I've been all about crocheting lately. After being inspired by a crochet head wrap from Anthropologie (which cost around $35) I decided to make this one for myself. I quite like how it turned out. I found the pattern for the headband online, and kind of improvised for the flower. Next time I'm going the actual headband part more like the one below. That way it can me more of an accessory and less for use in cold weather.
(Don't mind the super cheesy pictures of myself above. I felt like a 15-year-old taking a Myspace profile picture!)



Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteJulie totally stole my comment. Luckily, I have a thesaurus, so...
ReplyDeleteTotally cute! I love the idea of wearing this as an ear-warmer on cold days. You'll be the cutest one at the MS Walk!
Haha...that's a good idea. I think I will wear it to the MS Walk!
ReplyDeletelove love love this!!!!!
ReplyDelete