Today has been such a busy day, and I didn't even leave the house! Between cleaning, laundry, work, and Jackson, I kept myself pretty darn busy. Did I mention that our basement and garage flooded a couple week ago?!?! Not only did we have to rip out the carpet and spend hours and hours cleaning up (mostly Brett), we also had to bring most of the stuff from downstairs to the main level. As of today, we finally have all the stuff back downstairs and everything cleaned up on the main level. (The garage and basement are another story!)
In the midst of my busy day, I did have time to make some amazing salsa as part of our dinner. I fell in love with the salsa at my sister's New Year's party. I think it might by my favorite salsa ever!
Recipe:
Mix the following ingredients and let cool in the fridge for 1/2 hour before serving.
- 1 package Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 4-6 green onions
- 1 can black-eyed peas
- 3 large diced tomatoes
- 2-3 diced avocados
- 1/2 bag frozen white corn
- Salt, garlic salt, and pepper to taste

Yummy!!!
ReplyDelete