Monday, March 21, 2011

9 Month Update (and picture overload)


Jackson is 9 months old today. Can you believe it? I can't. He's growing up way too fast. So, here's what he's been up to in the past month:

  • Babbling a lot, only now he says ma ma and mom. I'm pretty positive he knows that means me because he says it when I enter or leave a room. Mostly when I leave the room. :) He's also added wa wa to his vocabulary, but as far as I can tell that doesn't mean anything to him yet. Brett is still (not so) patiently waiting for him to say da da.
  • He now dances (most of the time) when we start singing and/or clapping. It is the cutest thing ever! He gets his whole body into it. I'll have to post a video of it soon.
  • He's comfortably wearing 12 months clothes, and wearing 18 month clothes a little big.
  • He's still loving everything we feed him, which is mostly fruits and vegetables. I'm hoping that lasts.
  • He occasionally sleeps the whole night through. Last week he slept 12 hours straight for three nights in a row. Too bad he didn't keep that up!
  • He loves seeing Brett and me. After not seeing him for a couple of hours today during church, he squealed when he saw me. He gets ecstatic when he sees Brett after work. I'm sure he would be singing, "I'm So Glad When Daddy Gets Home" if he could.
  • He LOVES music. He'll start fussing as soon as we stop singing to him.
  • He's pretty close to crawling, but no there quite yet. He's always getting up on all fours and he's constantly scooting himself backwards and in circles.
  • He still loves to be held, but isn't cuddly. Although, he did fall asleep in my arms last night after drinking a bottle. I was in heaven.
  • He wore his first real tie to church yesterday. Brett said he was dressed "baby professional."








1 comment:

  1. He gets cuter every time I see him! Great pictures, Kate!

    ReplyDelete