Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jaime and the Birdie Sling

My best friend from college was in town for work this week. It was so fun to see her! It had been WAY too long (almost 2 years) since we'd seen each other. We were pretty much inseparable during college. She's so much fun and the best friend anybody could ask for. I just wish we lived closer now.

While she was here she got to meet Jackson for the first time and we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning chatting just like old times.

All we got was this crumby cell phone picture, but it's better than nothing I guess.



On a different note, I followed my first real pattern (Amy Butler's Birdie Sling) a few weeks ago to make this beauty:


I LOVE it. I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for how well it turned out. I even have big plans to make more and possibly turn one into a diaper bag.

3 comments:

  1. How fun and your Birdie Sling is great! I've got a new one cut out I just haven't stitched it together yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking you got the pattern for your sling from someone's blog. Buying a pattern is above and beyond here. I mean if you're not careful, someone may mistake you for a seamstress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun seeing a pic if you and Jaime together!!!

    ReplyDelete