Despite being stuck in the house for the past week, we enjoyed our Washington snow week. I've never seen snow like this here before. I think we got around a foot of snow, which is huge for us.
Since Brett has a pretty long commute to work and the road conditions were so bad, he worked from home for a couple of days. I LOVED having him home. We actually ate dinner together as a family at a normal time three days in a row. This is also huge for us.
Jackson loved the snow! He can't say the letter "s" yet, so snow sounded a lot like "noooooo." He kept asking for it. We had to improvise on snow attire, but we made it out to play in the snow every day and he loved it. He would laugh so hard every time we threw a snowball.
We had fun, but I am so ready for the roads to clear up so I can get out of the house! Thank goodness for the rain today!



No comments:
Post a Comment