Thursday, February 2, 2012

Timeout

I'm anxiously awaiting a package from Amazon today. And it's not even for me. It's for this little cutie:


Who knew I would get so excited about getting some new puzzles?!? I think it's because I know how excited Jackson is going to be about them. It will be a nice little change. Maybe we won't do the same five puzzles 100+ times per day from now on. :)

By the way, Jackson puts himself in timeout these days. It's hilarious. He knows when he's done something that warrants a timeout and he'll head over to the timeout spot saying, "wall." Ha ha. This kid cracks me up.




1 comment:

  1. Did he learn the time out himself from Emerson - LOL! It is so funny what they do! And Emerson has been asking for him! This week :) Puzzles are fun - did you get any Melissa & Doug!

    ReplyDelete