My little man is 19 months old today. I wish I had stats, but I forgot to write them down from his 18 month appointment. I think he's about 25 lbs, but that's all I've got for now. :)
I also wish I had better pictures of him, but most of the time I can't get him to look at a camera for the life of me. We'll be working on that.
He is still as cute as ever. He is so sweet and fun to have around. We just love him to pieces!
He is saying a ton, from booos (shoes) to way (throw away). He's got quite the vocabulary. Unfortunately, I think Brett and I are the only ones who can understand most of his words.
I taught him to say, "bro bro" for his little brother on the way and he'll kiss my stomach to give the baby a kiss. It's very sweet. I can't wait for them to meet.
He NEVER likes to be alone. We spend most of our days playing in his room together. If I get up to leave, I can be sure to have a little shadow behind me within a matter of seconds. He'll follow me, grab my clothes, and make sure that I come back to his room to play. I absolutely adore spending time with him, but I'd gladly take pointers on how to teach a kid to play on his own occasionally.
He emphatically nods his head "yes" or "no" when you ask him a question. I love that he can communicate so well and he looks so cute doing it.
He's a puzzle-aholic. He can literally spend hours doing puzzles. Easy ones, of course.
He loves music. Brett and I sing to him every night and he can't get enough. He's gotten pretty good at doing the motions to lots of songs too, like "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Popcorn Popping." Randomly, his favorite song right now is "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys. Brett started singing it to him one day and he's been hooked ever since.
He's the pickiest eater in the world. He won't even try most foods. I'll gladly take pointers on how to get him to eat too.
We went to The Great Wolf Lodge last weekend with Brett's family for a company shareholder's meeting. It was a lot of fun.
Jackson was hesitant at first, but he definitely warmed up. He ended up loving the kiddie slides and being in the water. I'm already planning a trip back there when I'm not pregnant so I can do the fun rides.


Congratulations on having a little boy! How exciting. I hear boys or great! I can't believe all that snow. Your little one is just so dang cute!
ReplyDelete"Barbara Ann" was one of Colin's favorite songs, too! I think it's the repetitiveness. And the totally unrecognizable pronunciation of "Barbara." It sounds like kiddie-nonsense. While I was singing it, even Brad would ask me what I saying. :)
ReplyDelete