Monday, October 24, 2011

Pregnancy

I'm so excited to finally be able to write about our new little addition.

I'm calling him/her "Froggy" for now because of this cute ultrasound picture of his/her belly and froggy legs. 



I'm relieved that I can finally stop trying to hide my expanding waistline in over-sized sweaters and sweatshirts. It will no longer be necessary for people to sneak glances of my stomach and wonder whether I am pregnant. :)

I've already started to embrace the stretchy pants and maternity clothes. I can't believe how much earlier I am showing this time around.

When I ask Jackson where the baby is, he points to my stomach.

The most frequent question I have gotten from people is whether I will find out what the gender of this baby is. (In case you didn't know, we were told during two ultrasounds that Jackson was a girl. We were surprised, to say the least!) The answer is yes. We don't have anything to lose this time. We are already prepared for a baby girl and a baby boy! Either way, I think diapers will be our only purchase.

We are so excited to have another little one. May could not come soon enough!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am due like three days before you! That is hilarious. Well it sounds like you are doing well and your little boy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so amazing that you can see the baby so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahooo! That is so excited!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahooo! That is so excited!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete