Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Chillaxin

Jackson has become so difficult to photograph these days. He's constantly on-the-go and doesn't stop for anything. So, when he sat on the couch for longer than 2 seconds, I had to take advantage.

I just love this picture. I'm not sure what he was doing, but I think it's hilarious. Legs crossed and all.


I have totally become the person who only blogs about her kid. But, he's pretty much the center of my world right now and it's just the way I like it. 

Plus, I have to put plenty of pictures of him on here just in case his grandparents (my parents), who are in China for the year, actually check my blog every once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Every few months my parents check in to my blog...usually prompted by some mutual friend who asks them something about what they read on my blog. Then they think that they should be keeping up with the family better. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...that's funny. I'm pretty sure my parents don't check my blog, but I hoping that they will some day. :)

    ReplyDelete