I have been about the least crafty person around lately. My life has even felt a little emptier without a project or two to work on. I just haven't had the energy or the time lately.
However, I did find it in me to make some homemade strawberry jam last week, which is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I feel like I've finally completed my rite of passage into motherhood. Don't all good mothers serve homemade jam and homemade bread?? I guess I'll have to work on the bread thing now.
I've always thought it seemed too difficult to do, so I settled for the store bought stuff.
No more settling for me. I am in love with stuff. I'm also in love with how easy it was to make.

Yum! Way to go Katie! Did you do freezer jam? that stuff is the best. I have an awesome bread recipe I can send you if you want it.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's freezer jam and it's so delicious! I would love some bread recipes!!
ReplyDeleteI did freezer jam one year. Then I moved up to jars. I love it and will never go back. Next time I make some I'll invite you over so that you can take the next step to motherhood.
ReplyDeleteNot "to" motherhood. More like "in" motherhood.
ReplyDelete