First off, happy anniversary to my hubby! Marrying Brett was the best thing that ever happened to me. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. He is so much fun to be married to and I can't imagine my life without him. Sadly, we didn't get to see each other today, but I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from him.
***************************
Since I got my new phone (which I LOVE by the way), it has been so convenient to have a fairly decent camera with me at all times. But, unfortunately, it's only fairly decent if you have a subject who actually looks at the camera for longer than 0.2 seconds. The shutter speed stinks. I don't think I've actually gotten a picture of Jackson's face, well, ever. He's a very busy boy. He has no time for looking at cameras.
After taking these not-so-great pictures of Jackson's head, I decided I needed a smaller case for my "nice" camera so I can bring it along with me and actually have a decent picture of him to post on here. I can't wait to get it in the mail tomorrow. I love Amazon.
I actually did end up getting one of his face, trampoline-hair and all.
********************************
We spent the past couple of days with these adorable kiddos (my niece and nephews). Jackson had a blast. He loves playing with cousins. Luckily he has a lot of them.
He also loves ice cream. Right before I took this picture, he tried to grab my ice cream and we had this little casualty.
We all had a good laugh, except Jackson.




No comments:
Post a Comment