Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just in case you didn't see it on Facebook

Here's a picture of my cute little guy in his owl hat that I made him. I love that little face so much. I've been going through a rough time recently (which I may post about later), but his smile always makes me feel better. Words can't express how much I love this kid.

5 comments:

  1. i love that hat so cute. is there a way you can make me one i will be willing to pay you just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one of the CUTEST pics I have EVER seen!!! CUTE hat and even CUTER lil boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH HE IS SO CUTE I COULD DIE!!! i need to meet him ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you made that hat...so cute! And the little guy wearing it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete