Here are some projects I finished before Christmas...
-A cute stocking for Jackson that I made with the help of Juli and Jenny. I love how it turned out! I plan on making stockings for Brett and me as well for next year.
-Crocheted hats that I gave my sister and sister-in-law for Christmas. I liked them so much, I plan on making some for myself. They look really cute on!
-An appliqued shirt with a matching crocheted hat and fabric flower clip (with matching fabric) for my niece. My sister calls her "bunny," so I thought this was appropriate. (The picture isn't great because it was taken with my phone.)
I also just finished the cutest hat for Jackson tonight, but I'll post about that later so I can get a picture of him in it. He looks so cute in it! And my next project is going to be a pieced duvet cover with matching pillows. I can't wait!
On a different not, I just found "Brewster's Millions" on demand. Do you remember that movie?? I'm not even sure how I remember it considering I was only 4 when it came out. Do you think you could spend 30 million dollars in 30 days without owning any assets at the end? I'm not sure if I could, but it would be fun to try! Gotta love 80's movies!
By the way, I got a new blog address, but I have to make it pretty before I share it. :)

Oh my gosh I LOVE the hats that you did for your sisters. Can you possibly email me the pattern. I would LOVE to make those!
ReplyDeleteLove the projects you made! Those hats are awesome! I love the owl hat you made Jackson too! So adorable!
ReplyDelete