Apparently, Brett does not know the difference between cucumbers and zucchini. He was so kind to go to the grocery store the other day and buy all the things on my list. (As a side note, I HATE grocery shopping. I put it off till there is absolutely nothing left in to eat in my house!) However, when I went to make pork tenderloin with grilled veggies last night, the zucchini was nowhere to be found, just a couple of cucumbers instead. When I asked him about it, he said, "What's the difference? Aren't they the same thing?" Silly Brett. For some reason, grilled cucumbers did not sound too appetizing.
So, I have decided to start a new blog. I am just trying to think of a name for it now. Too bad www.newblogontheblock.blogspot.com was already taken. Brett said I only came up with the name because we were watching a movie with Mark Wahlberg in it anyway. Then he suggested www.bloggyblogandthebloggybunch.blogspot.com. Ha ha. I think that may be a little too long.
See, I told you I was back. :)
i am sitting at work all alone laughing out loud. blogybloggblog! oh man that is so funny!!
ReplyDeleteWe had lunch the other day at the office and I ordered the meal from this cool Thai place down the street. They were really flexible with JC's Vegan dietary needs. So I got him some Vegan Phad Thai and also some Sweet and Sour vegetables. Imagine my surprise and horror when I bit into a zucchini only to find out that it was a cucumber. Totally NOT what I was expecting.
ReplyDeleteSo I just went to the new blog ... and it doesn't exist? So you weren't serious? Just putting it out there as a possibility? :o)
ReplyDelete