Friday, February 11, 2011

Randoms

Here are a few random pics. I have so many that's it's kind of overwhelming to go through them. :) The bear hat below is my most recent creation. I made one for a friend's soon-to-be-born little guy and I liked it so much that Jackson just had to have one. 


Chillin' in the laundry basket while I changed out the laundry. He looks pretty happy, but he started bawling a few seconds after that.


Playing the drums with Dad. I knew that if Brett brought the drums up from his "man room" that they might not make it back down there for a long time. So, yes, I have a drum set in my living room for the time being.


Future Cougar! Not the cutest picture, but I love that he's sporting a BYU hat!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, you are a creative genius. You should be selling those hats to the Gap. Seriously now. Not only do you make the cutest hats, but the most adorable BABIES!! That little Jackson beats all the baby boys in my ward by miles and miles in the cuteness category. (hmm. whats a unit of measurment larger than miles and miles??If I could think of it, I'd be using it.) Katie, you look so beautiful. love the drums, and way to go on at least doing enough laundry that your baby knows what to do with a basket! I'm currently hiding from ours.
    love, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos!!! So cute! Jackson is so photogenic! That hat you made is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete