Weston is now about 2.5 months old. Yah, I'm a little late in posting a 2-month update. I'm kinda feeling a little behind in most things these days. In fact, I've had Weston's birth announcements printed for over a month and still haven't sent them out. I'm hoping to get them out before his first birthday. :)
Weston is pretty huge for his age. He's already filling out 3-6 month clothes. The same clothes that Jackson wore when he was 6 months old. I can't believe how big he's already gotten. Here are his two-month stats:
Weight: 14 lbs. 91%
Height: 24.8 in. 95%
Head Circ.: 16.5 in. 89%
Sometimes it's weird to me that my baby's name is Weston. We have so many nicknames for him that he rarely gets called by his name. Instead, we usually call him, "the baby," "baby," "baby bro bro," "baby guy," "little brother," etc. Since we found out that he was a boy, we've been calling him "baby bro bro," and it just kind of stuck. Brett also likes to call him, "Deeter Bop." Strange, I know, but Brett has a knack for coming up with strange nicknames.
Weston is the cutest. I can't get over how sweet and snugly he is. He loves to be held, at all times if possible. He still sleeps with us for most of the night, but sometimes will spend a couple hours sleeping in his bouncy chair if we're lucky. I completely gave up on the bassinet for now. It was way too much work than it was worth. Unfortunately, he still wakes up A LOT during the night, but luckily, he'll go back to sleep pretty easily.
Weston smiles as soon as you smile at him. He loves being talked to and he'll coo right back at you. Just a couple of days ago, I woke up to him reaching for my face for the first time. It was really sweet. He hates being swaddled and won't usually take a pacifier, which is the complete opposite of Jackson.
(Jackson brushing Weston's hair for his photo shoot.)
Jackson is soooo good with Weston. He loves to constantly give him kisses and hugs. Whenever Weston starts crying, Jackson is sure to tell me to check on the baby and that the baby needs milk. He even came up with his own nickname for Weston: "good guy." Haha. I love seeing them interact already and I'm so excited for them to be able to play together when Weston gets a little bigger.
I'm in love as ever with this little guy. He makes me so happy!




Nice. Kira's 16 pounds...
ReplyDelete