Weston is the sweetest little baby in the world.
He lights up a room.
He's so smiley.
And snugly.
He loves to be held. A lot. Like all the time.
I sometimes wonder why I bother with two swings, a bouncy chair, an exersaucer, Bumbo, boppy, crib, etc. The only place he every really likes to be is in my arms. Just where I like him. Except when I need to get anything done.
He is an expert at rolling over and has been since he was 3 months old.
He rolls over the instant I put him down.
The only bummer is that he's not a fan of tummy time. At all.
He started taking a binky about a week ago to my HUGE surprise.
He rolls over the instant I put him down.
The only bummer is that he's not a fan of tummy time. At all.
He started taking a binky about a week ago to my HUGE surprise.
He loves it and it seems to sooth him so well. He had taken to sucking his thumb, but it would sometimes take him a little while to find it and get content.
Jackson is enamored with him, but I'm not sure how much he likes Jackson at this point.
He seems to get a little apprehensive of all the full-body hugs and constant kisses.
Jackson is so sweet with his little brother.
He's a great eater and has made nursing him a breeze.
He hasn't tried any solids yet.
He has blonde hair and bright blue eyes.
He's in the the 65th percentile for height.
And the 59th percentile for weight.
He is super interested in everything going on around him.
He's loves to stand up.
He loves it when we sing to him.
I could not love my little blue-eyed boy any more than I do!


No comments:
Post a Comment