It's been one month since this little man entered my world and I can't imagine my life without him! I would hold him all day long if I could. I really can't get enough of him. I now realize how fast the newborn phase passes, so I am trying to get in as much cuddle time with this little one as I can.
I thought I knew what I was in for with Weston since he's my second, but so far he is so much different than Jackson was as a newborn.
He sleeps most of the day away. Sleeping for us, however, has been a challenge for the past month. Weston doesn't seem to want to sleep in anything intended for him to sleep in. Instead, he insists on sleeping in our bed. After too many sleepless nights, we gave in a bought a king size bed to make some room for him. I'm hoping he'll start liking his bassinet though sometime soon.
From the day he was born he has been an excellent eater. He spits up quite a bit, but doesn't seem to every get an upset tummy like Jackson did.
He's also very polite. Instead of crying, he usually just grunts when he needs something. He started smiling at me a couple of days ago and every time he does, my heart just melts.
I'm so happy to be this little guy's mama!



These pictures are so cute!! Did you make the onesie?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brynners! No, I just bought stickers. You can find lots on Amazon or Etsy.
DeleteI love the onesie idea! And I feel like I could have written this post. I let Ryan sleep in bed with us too but we only have a double- very squished!
ReplyDelete