Monday, February 6, 2012

27 Weeks

I've never done belly pictures before. I think others' belly pictures are adorable. I just feel silly taking and posting pictures of me by myself, but here goes. 


Here's our little guy already flexing his muscles for us.  


I love him . I love feeling and seeing him move all around. I can't wait to meet him. The anticipation is killing me. I see little babies at church every week and can't wait for mine to arrive.

Little guy doesn't have a name yet. Brett and I never agree on boys names, but hopefully we will by the time he comes!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for belly pics!! I know it's totally awkward to take them... but I like looking back at them. And I totally feel you on having a hard time with boys names. We do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!!! You look amazing. Wish I could have seen you Saturday when I dropped off the cake. : )
    We should get together this week. Chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING! Wow :) I can't wait to see your little guy either (and mine too). lol. Babies are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that muscle! We have our next boy name all figured out...we just need the boy. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!! Oh my gosh you are one cute pregnant gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute picture!! Your hair looks good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!!! Super thin w an adorable baby bump.

    ReplyDelete