Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today is a good day

Today has been a great day. My house is clean, the sun has been shining in through the windows, Jackson has been an angel all day, and I have a time to blog while Jackson is sleeping. 

The past several weeks have been crazy busy as far as work goes that I feel like I haven't had a spare second. Plus, I have been super exhausted with this pregnancy lately, so anytime Jackson is sleeping, I have have either been working or sleeping myself. I've actually gotten Jackson onto a terrible schedule of staying up late and sleeping in, so that I can sleep in myself. Oh well, it works for now and Brett loves it since it means he gets to spend more time with Jackson at night.


I have about 4 weeks left in this pregnancy. I can't wait to meet the little baby who has been kicking me nonstop for the past several months. I love his little baby kicks, but I can't wait to see his face. I'm really curious to see how Jackson will adjust to having a little brother. He loves babies, but I'm getting nervous that he won't like all the attention that this baby is going to get from us.



I'm trying to really enjoy these last few weeks with Jackson before his world is rocked. I have been trying to get out with him as much as possible, since we'll likely be staying in for a while after the baby comes.

Jackson is growing up so fast. He talks a ton and is very social. He cracks me up in public when he yells, "hi," to people who are several feet away. On one hand, I love to see him talking so much and learning so many new things. On the other hand, I still want him to be my little baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment