As of yesterday, this little guy is 11 months old. I can't believe he'll turn 1 so soon! I'm not sure what his height and weight are, but here's what he's been up to:
- Following me around everywhere, which I love most of the time,
- Eat nothing but baby food, formula, and Cheerios, (I try to give him other things, but he usually refuses)
- Saying "baby" over and over (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what it means, but Brett claims he said his first sentence last night when he said, "hey, baby."),
- Pulling himself to a stand on all the furniture and walking around the furniture,
- Not teething, (The kid has ZERO teeth. I'm starting to wonder if he's going to need baby dentures.), and
- Smiling, laughing, dancing, and loving Brett's guitar as always.

I doubt Brett had teeth until he was at least one. Just think...that's a few months longer that you don't have to brush them.
ReplyDeleteElly didn't get teeth til after 11 months either. Andrew was convinced she didn't have any! I think it's great while they're learning to walk and smashing into everything...less blood :) He's a doll!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDelete