Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 Months {plus 11 days}

I've been meaning to write this post for 11 days now, but I guess late is better than never (even if Jackson is almost closer to 11 months now).

I've been pretty really sick for the past few days. I mean like unable to get out of bed or open my eyes. It's probably definitely the worst I have ever felt. But, I think I'll skip all the rest of the details. Thanks to wonderful friends who took care of Jackson while Brett was taking care of me, and thanks to my amazing husband for taking such good care of me. I have the best friends and husband ever. Thankfully, I am on the mend, I think.


Anyway, on to more fun topics. Jackson is now 10 months and 11 days! He is so much fun! I've missed him these past few days that I haven't gotten to spend with him. I am so glad to be back on the floor reading to him and playing with him. He now weighs 19.7 lbs and is 30 inches long. So, here's what he's been up to:
  • Crawling everywhere,
  • Getting into everything,
  • Learning to pull himself to a standing position,
  • Loving to play Brett's guitar,
  • Dancing whenever music comes on, 
  • Still making lots of loud noises all the time, (I think that he thinks he's singing), 
  • Pulling my hair as I write this, and 
  • Being the cutest and happiest baby ever.



I love him.


3 comments:

  1. Katie..I'm glad your feeling better! I'm sure Jackson missed you. The pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're on the mend, Katie! Jack needs his mama so that he can continue to be the cutest and happiest baby ever.

    Great pictures, by the way. I love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that your were sick! I would have loved to have helped out. I can't believe he is already 10 months old--seriously? Time fly's! Adorable pics as always. Love his eyes in the first one.

    ReplyDelete