Monday, July 11, 2011

One Year!

Jackson is 1! He actually turned one a couple of weeks ago, but I'm a slacker, so I'm just now posting about it. I think I will really appreciate all these updates years down the road, so here goes.

Here are the stats:
  • Weight: 20.9 lbs. (20th percentile)
  • Height: 30.8 in. (78th percentile)
  • Head Circumference: 19 in. (92nd percentile)

And here is what Jackson has been up to:
  • He is saying Mama, Dada, Papa (my dad), baba, ball (only sometimes) and hi, which is his newest word. It's so stinking cute when he says it too. He'll stretch his whole arm out, move his little hand to wave, and say, "hi." I love it.
  • His favorite foods are milk, bananas, cheese, yogurt, any type of baby food, and Goldfish crackers. He'll sometimes decide to eat turkey and hot dogs, but he's kind of becoming a food snob. He'll turn up his nose at most other foods, unless it's junk food, of course. I'm in for trouble, I tell you.
  • He still has zero teeth. It's kind of crazy. Somehow he still manages to eat.
  • He crawls everywhere, and fast. He cruises around the furniture, but he isn't walking yet. 
  • He loves being around people. I'm pretty sure he gets bored when he's just home with me.
  • He laughs when he hears anybody else laughing. So cute. 
We threw him a BIG party for his special day and it was a blast, for us anyway. :) Here are a few pics from the party.





Oh, I love this kid. The past year has gone way too fast!

3 comments:

  1. I love the mustache party!!! I bet that was so much fun! I also love that he laughs when other people laugh...totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there! Did you make those cupcakes? They're darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a new update! He is so stinking cute, and I can't wait to play with him next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete