I've started on a king size quilt that I'm so excited about. It's going to be a huge project, but I LOVE the fabric I found! Lucky for me, my friend Jenny helped me cut the fabric yesterday. So, now I've got to get to sewing. It will take me some time, but hopefully I'll finish eventually!
Jack's favorite new place to hang.


He is such a cutie! You are so talented with all those cute hats!
ReplyDeleteLove the look of your blog! The pictures look really good! Your quilt is going to look amazing when your done.
ReplyDeleteOut of curiosity, I'd love to know the dimensions your finished king size quilt will be, and how much fabric you will need to do that. I just checked out the tutorial and it looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou have a sewing machine? Lately I have had some interests in making a quilt or pillow or something. I don't have a machine and am super uncoordinated when it comes to stuff like that. Good for you. The fabrics are darling. Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteyou said you wanted more photos, try my blog and not adams. . .lindanadam.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMeg, I am just doubling the width and length of the quilt on the tutorial. I am using 8 yards of patterned fabric and 8 yards of solid. I haven't finished it yet though, so I hope it's enough!
ReplyDelete