I saw this on Mandy's blog and thought it looked fun. So, here goes...
A. Age: 30
B. Bed Size: Queen, but I'd love a king
C. Chore that you hate: sweeping and scrubbing the toilet
D. Dogs: My family used to have a dog named Toto when I was young, but I'm definitely not a dog person now.
E. Essential start to your day: Carnation Instant Breakfast
F. Favorite color: pink
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5'6" (almost)
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the violin and the piano, but not so much anymore.
J. Job title: Work-at-home mom - Estate Planning Attorney, and HR Director
K. Kids: My cute little Jackson
L. Live: USA
M. Mother's name: Mary Sue
N. Nickname: Kate and a million other silly names made up by my husband :)
O. Overnight hospital stay: Only when my baby was born
P. Pet peeves: people smoking too close to me and my baby
Q. Quote from a movie: "Happy Birthday, Uncle Joe!" (Greedy)
R. Right or left-handed: right
S. Siblings: 5 sisters and 4 brothers
T. Time to wake up: whenever Jackson does (usually around 8:00 AM)
U. Underwear: yes
V. Vegetable you hate: beets
W. What makes you run late: the snooze button
X. X-rays you've had: just dental ones
Y. Yummy food that you make: pumpkin chocolate chip bread
Z. Zoo animal: elephant

What? You don't like beets? Don't tell my kids. They like 'em for dessert. (The best part is that they make your poo magenta.)
ReplyDeleteFun stuff. I feel like I know you pretty well, but a lot of this was new to me. Also, that picture is great! You look so pretty!
ReplyDelete